Friday, May 7, 2010

Home Stretch (Hopefully)

Well, the May 1st rough cut never happened. I ran into a number of technical issues, and couldn't get the footage that I needed in time. However, there is no need to fear, as I have charted my course to finish this film by the middle of May. After evaluating what I have, looking at what I need, and cruelly giving the axe to certain things (sorry high schools) I've arrived at 10 segments, each of which should run about five minutes. The segments will be as follows: Opening> Resettlement > Webster Introduction > Culture > Stories > Post-Settlement > Religion > Webster Future > Closing > Credits and Thank Yous. I realize that A. The components of each sequence aren't explained here and B. These could change. But, I've drawn up a check list of all the footage I need to get, written down what each sequence seeks to address, and I am well on my way to the next stage: Screening, social action and further building.

No comments:

Post a Comment