Sunday, September 13, 2009

Current Mission

Over the next few months I will be working on documenting the challenges and successes related to the multicultural community in the Manchester Elementary schools. My goal is primarily to inform, and hopefully inspire people to get involved. I would like to do this in two parts. The first part is to gather information and interviews from those who work in and around the district. The second is to, with permission, interview fifth graders from a variety of backgrounds, with the intention to follow up when they are in eighth and twelve grades.

I am still in the primary stages, and the direction of this project is still flexible. I would appreciate any suggestions, references, or help. I am also interested in volunteer work, especially within the School District. You may e-mail me (brendangillett@gmail.com) or call (603-203-5557) should you wish to speak with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment